Complete Series of 9 Charts 36×44
This popular series is suitable for age levels from adolescence to adult, treating significant themes in an appealing and understandable manner. Large colorful graphics – many life-size or larger. See-through and cutaway views provide dimensional perspective. Easy to understand text printed beside each illustration. Printed on tear-proof, non-yellowing synthetic stock.
Two options for display are 1345-41 a sturdy flipchart on a tripod stand or 1345-32 wall-mounted roller system.
- 1331 – Male Reproductive Organs
- 1332 – Female Reproductive Organs
- 1333 – Menstruation and Fertilization
- 1334 – Embryo and Fetus Growth
- 1335 – Birth
- 1336 – Multiple Births
- 1337 – Endocrine system
- 1338 – Basic Human Inheritance
- 1341 – Sexually Transmitted Diseases