About the Axis Scientific Endocrine System Model Set:
Every system in the human body plays a vital role in helping us function, but the Endocrine system is one of the most important. It is responsible for the regulation of our hormones and many other important functions like maintaining heart rate, metabolism and body temperature. That’s why Axis Scientific wants you to have an easy demonstration tool that will help anyone study or present information on the pituitary, adrenal, thyroid, and parathyroid glands. Taking it a step further, this model includes a testis (the singular form of testes) and a dissected ovary with fallopian tubes.
What is Included?
- This product comes mounted on a base, which means you can hang it on the wall for display, set it on a table, or hold up for demonstration even easier.
- None of the parts can be removed on this model, but there are 7 parts included on the base.
- Full-Color Manual
- Three-year Warranty by PNATOMY
What we love about this Seven-Piece Endocrine Set:
- Bright colors, so it’s nice to look at or display!
- Each model is tactile and features different life-like textures.
- You can mount it on the wall.
- There’s a comprehensive product manual included that details what you’re looking at (just in case you’re not sure).
- It’s lightweight and compact, but still includes a lot of details and information.
- By itself, the product is 20.75 in. x 15 in. x 4 in. and weighs 3.75 lbs.(3x38x7cm)
- When we ship it in the box, the product is 21 in. x 4 in. x 15.5 in. and weighs 4.9 lbs.
- The base height alone is 1 inch.
There are no reviews yet.